DanG

Useless advice.

Locating services that mark local utilities are responsible only
to the metering device. You can beg and plead and might get an
individual locator to spot the lines for you, but his corporate
response is supposed to be "no way" and I absolutely will not give
a depth indication.

(top posted for your convenience)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"Tekkie®" wrote in message
ganews.com...
Ray posted for all of us...

The previous owner of my home burried some Romex to power up a
pool pump and
he ran a branch to a receptacle for a non existent sheded off
this to
provide a receptacle to a non existent shed.

I like to do some trenching in my yard to run conduit to a
workshop that I
built but want to avoid the existing romex.

Is there a way/device to help me find the burried romex. I
tried a metal
detector and after adjusting the sensitivity it still picks up
a lot of
stray stuff in my yard and does not give me a clear picture of
the location
of the romex.

Thanks,

Use your areas "one call" system.