James Sweet

"NSM" wrote in message
news:TTpie.67630$tg1.54287@edtnps84...

"Harry Collingwood" wrote in message

Thank you all,one last question and I'll leave you in peace! if,as
stated,17 AH seems a bit low will it hurt my two 150 motors that drive
both wheels,if I tried it, with say a 90AH battery? I have one in the
caravan and thought better to ask in case I knacker everything
up.Thanks a lot.regards Harry

Amp hours are like gallons of gas (litres of petrol). The car doesn't care
if the gas tank is 5 gallons or 50 gallons. The charger will fill either

up,
it just takes longer if the tank is bigger.

My only concern would be running the motors longer than intended without
cooldown time, or loading them down more with less current limiting supplied
by the larger battery, but other than that it should be fine. Wouldn't hurt
to check the temperature occasionally but I wouldn't worry too much about
it.