John Fields

Sensing that there was something wrong with this "tom" maggot,
(especially since he turned off his dotsig when he started feeling a
little heat,) I decided to do a little checking and found that he's
been posting to de.alt.radio-scanner. Specifically, to the
"Long Range cordless: legal in US" thread.

Check it out.

It seems like all the little prick wants to do is to have cellphone
access, in the boonies and at his convenience, to the Canadian and US
PSTN by using frequencies which are allocated to other services and he
wants to use them illegally for his own purposes. Since he's an
amateur and, through his demonstration of basic proficiency in the art
has been given/has paid for a call sign, and has signed up for staying
legal, his actions are contrary to the terms allowed in his contract.

So, what should we do? Rat him out to the Canadian and/or the US FCC?

Yup. If he's going to be an unidentified emitter screwing around with
military communications over a protracted period of time, he needs to
be stopped.

LOL, not that the military couldn't detect his transmitter, zero in on
it and, with proper permission if they considered it a threat, blow it
away.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer