Martin Angove

In message ,
"Mike" wrote:

[...]

John Lewis. In Sheffield they are called something else but well in range.

Nah, Cole Brothers is now officially (though not to locals) John Lewis
too :-(

They were just completing the change when we moved away 18 months ago.

We thought we'd found the perfect substitute in the excellent David
Morgans in Cardiff and then the blasted family-owned business went and
closed! What on earth is happening? Co-incidentally, Ikea have opened
locally, but that *can't* be the reason.

Oh yes, and as you'll note when you read other posts in the thread, the
OP is no longer in Leeds.

Hwyl!

M.

--