Bill Jeffrey

I would like to make it satelite ready & someone said I needed to put
in a diferent grade of coax... is thee a easy way to rplace the cable
withour tearing apart the walls. There are 2 wall jacks. It has an
antenna on the roof.

When you say there is an antenna on the roof, I presume you mean that
there is one of the old Winegard-type crank-up over-the-air VHF/UHF TV
antennas. You want to add a dish somewhere. If this is correct, the
next question is, where do you plan to put the satellite dish? Many
people have good luck using a portable ground-mount dish. Small, light,
easy to set up on a small tripod, easy to adjust the aiming. And you
can run the wire wherever it is convenient. Dish Network and (what's
the other one?) both offer easy setup ground mounts.

A hard-mounted roof dish is a PITA to add to an existing vehicle.

Bill