mac davis

On Mon, 16 May 2005 21:25:26 -0500, Patriarch
wrote:

charlie b wrote in news:4288E2A9.53C7
:

snip of some good stuff, as usual

If so, what is the grand kid, or great
grand kid going to inherit and maybe actually
find useful and valuable?

charlie b

The stuff you make with those tools, the care that went into that, and the
time you take with the grandkid is what is going to be useful and valuable.

But you knew that already.

ps - to paraphrase Jimmy Carter, I have lust
in my heart for Festool's saber saw
AND plunge router and one of their cute
little vacuum cleaner things

So crack open the wallet, and buy some of that stuff. There's gonna be a
hell of a yard sale sometime in the future for each of us, or our estates,
anyhow.

Patriarch

You know, I really hope that in my case, that there are no tools in the yard
sale..
As much time as the kids have spent in the shop on their little projects, I'd
hope that they'd want our tools and might even use them..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing