Mr Fixit eh

Default Get Good Electrical Advice

I'm with Robatoy on this one. I've watched his recent thread and
enjoyed the great humor.

In my humble opinion, as wRECers, we should *not* be giving out
electrical advice. This is not a moderated forum, and although many
give out perfectly code-compliant answers, just as many give out
answers that are apt to kill people or burn down the house.

Although I am capable of giving a code-compliant answer for most
electrical questions that come up here, I will no longer do so. I will
instead begin promoting two moderated forums :

http://www.selfhelpforums.com/=ADfor...lay.php?f=3D12

and

http://forum.doityourself.com/=ADfor...D1&so=ADrt=3D=
lastpo...

These forums are moderated by rock-solid electrical professionals, so
you will always get the right answer.

Having said that, I'll now put on the fire-retardant suit :-)

Steve