Charlie Self

Upscale wrote:
"Charlie Self" wrote in message

works--I watched the last quarter-final of Jeopardy last night,

after
not turning it on for three or four days...I haven't watched a

prime
time show in a decade or so: even the ads are repellent).

No woodworking shows Charlie? How about the news? Or, do both of

those not
qualify as 'prime time'?

No cable or satellite, so no woodworking shows. If there's something I
really want to see, a friend tapes it for me. He's used one tape in the
past 11 months.

I do watch the news, but it mostly makes me whimper. Too selective in
reporting in the big three, while Fox is so biased as to be asinine.