Jeff Wisnia

Grant Erwin wrote:

There are many many items that routinely sell on ebay for 99¢ with $19.95
shipping fees. Yes, you can complain, and theoretically ebay will follow
up on that because after all sellers do it to beat ebay out of their fees,

So THAT'S why they do it. I've bought several items recently priced that
way and was satisfied that the total price I paid, including shipping,
was fair enough.

If the shipping charges aren't clearly defined in an auction listing I
ALWAYS ask the seller what they will be, before bidding.

It would be interesting to learn what the Mike's seller actually PAID to
UPS. I wonder how close to $17.70 it really was. G

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)