Larry Jaques

On Tue, 17 May 2005 09:34:34 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

On Mon, 16 May 2005 20:44:17 GMT, "Lawrence L'Hote"
wrote:

IMHO Levis are overpriced and, with their stone-washed process, don't last.
I now buy Key jeans....no stone washed crap and they are better than Levis
or those cowboy Wranglers.. You need to buy the next size up because they
shrink like the 'original' Levis did back when they were affordable. With
my big butt and long legs I would have to pay $50 or so for Levis... Key
jeans are made in central and south America probably the same factory as
Levi's...
Here is one place you used to be able to get them. Right now their site
only shows carpenter jeans...

http://www.bootcity.net/key/4874.48%20Jeans%20.htm

Larry

I buy my "cowboy cut", "slim fit", Wranglers from the local feed and
grain store for $19,95 a pair

Boot-cut Rustler jeans: $10 at Wally World or $8 on sale at BiMart.
Good fit, good Levi-color blues, metal zippers, riveted pockets.
Cain't beat 'em, y'hear?

------
We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.
- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming -