Bruce L. Bergman

On 16 May 2005 14:15:39 GMT, Ignoramus21310
wrote:

For the last year, I wore some military surplus pants when I was
doinbg various work. They were nice because they are very
accommodating, have big pockets, and also can get quite dirty without
looking ugly.

Unfortunately, they are not that strong and wear easily.

Any suggestions for similar pants made from stronger material?

When all else fails: Kirkland Signature blue denim jeans, $12 a
pair and they wear better than most. Costco rules. ;-)

-- Bruce --

Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545