John

"chris French" wrote in message

However the nearest Ikea is 70 miles away, I'm not that keen.

Chris French, Leeds

Not an answer to your question but it may save you some time and petrol.

As your sig says Leeds, I am presuming Leeds, West Yorks and not Leeds,
Kent, especially as you posted previously to say that you use Falcon
Electrical in Leeds, West Yorkshire. I cannot believe that you do not know
of the IKEA store at J27 of the M62 (Showcase Cinema), which is approx 8
miles from Leeds City Centre. You CANNOT fail to see the massive retail
park (IKEA, Toys R Us, Carpet Right, Curry's, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, etc.
etc.) whilst driving along the M62!! I have attached a link to their store
details, http://makeashorterlink.com/?V2D74261B

HTH

John