Bert Coules wrote:
My Hoover washer/dryer recently started vibrating like crazy on its
spin cycles. Actually, vibrating is too mild a word: as others have
said, it was shaking with a violence that was quite alarming.

I opened it up and found several chunks of broken-off concrete lying
loose in the bottom of the casing, together with a couple of bolts -
curious things with chunky hexagonal heads and shafts that ended in
points.

The machine is getting on a bit now (I bought it when Hoover did

their
disastrous free flights to the USA promotion) so in my case a
replacement is probably the best idea. I hope you can get yours back
into shape.

Bert
http://www.bertcoules.co.uk

can you not upside-down it and pour a new block in situ? A couple of
hours for =A3200 saved isnt bad.

NT