Default Replacing coax in RV camper etc??

I have a few questions about re-doing some things in my parents 1980's
Wenebego RV.....

I would like to make it satelite ready & someone said I needed to put
in a diferent grade of coax... is thee a easy way to rplace the cable
withour tearing apart the walls. There are 2 wall jacks. It has an
antenna on the roof.

How could I have it work on the antenna or the satelite? Is this a huge
project?

Also... I am replacing the old cassette/am/fm radio with a cd/mp3
reciver... do I need any special brackets... how hard would it be to
put speaker in the back & wire them to the new reciever?

Thanks in advance for any help here!