Tom Gardner

Terry, I have to apologize for way my mind works all the time...and in this
group, I'm in good company.

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
. ..
Tom Gardner wrote:
Sorry, I misread the header and my curiosity was piqued with the
words: "Lucky" and small "Goat" and thus I was drawn in.

What , you though I got lucky with a small goat ? I do own land in the
Ozarks , but haven't moved up there yet ...

--
Snag aka OSG #1
'76 FLH "Bag Lady"

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
. ..
Met a local guy thru one of the Harley forums , and let him have a
set of saddlebags in anticipation of "something in trade" .
Yesterday he brought me a complete set of Dave Gingery's how to
books . I'll be starting my charcoal furnace soon , and after a
little casting practice , a shaper and mill will be added to my shop
... --
Snag aka OSG #1
'76 FLH "Bag Lady"
"A hand shift is a manly shift ."