Ned Simmons

In article BC7ie.80$z_.22@attbi_s71, says...

"MikeMandaville" wrote in message
oups.com...
Recently, I remarked that I was repairing some Levis which had a hol
other pairs which are in the same condition, and, at forty dollars a
pair, I guess I will be saving myself more than a hundred dollars here.

IMHO Levis are overpriced and, with their stone-washed process, don't last.
I now buy Key jeans....no stone washed crap and they are better than Levis
or those cowboy Wranglers.. You need to buy the next size up because they
shrink like the 'original' Levis did back when they were affordable. With
my big butt and long legs I would have to pay $50 or so for Levis... Key
jeans are made in central and south America probably the same factory as
Levi's...
Here is one place you used to be able to get them. Right now their site
only shows carpenter jeans...

http://www.bootcity.net/key/4874.48%20Jeans%20.htm

And if you favor suspender buttons and a high waist you can get Key
logger jeans here...

http://www.swainsinc.com/storeframe.html?
store/key_jeans_detail.html~mainFrame

Pretty much the same as the logger jeans Lee used to make. The black
jeans are a slimmer cut - I don't find them as comfortable as the blue
jeans.

Those Welch suspenders are also very nice.

Ned Simmons