MikeMandaville

Recently, I remarked that I was repairing some Levis which had a hole
in the seat, by using some silicone adhesive, and a six-pound anvil for
a glue press. Well, I am happy to report that the patch job has gone
through the first wash, and is holding up just fine. I don't have a
proper lounge chair, so when I slouch down at my computer, I put my
hips on a speaker box. I guess that's how it happens. I have two
other pairs which are in the same condition, and, at forty dollars a
pair, I guess I will be saving myself more than a hundred dollars here.

Mike Mandaville
Austin, Texas
I am building a six-inch cupola furnace, for which I will be making
charcoal briquettes