Gary Owens

Jake;
Even with a small pencil blaster you will remove the glaze very rapidly,
use chemicals or just ignore it. I did the tile on my pool with acid and it
came out nice.
gary

"Jake in Escondido" wrote in message
I have some nice ceramic tiles that are heavily incrusted with water
deposits (Metal content- calcium). They are vertical and quite a few square
feet and acid washing is not practical. It was recommended that I sandblast
the deposits. I don't want to damage the tile, so I was wondering what
might be the best medium to blast them with. Any ideas or cautions?

TIA

Jake in Escondido