Dave Hinz

On Sat, 14 May 2005 00:50:27 GMT, DeepDiver wrote:

Since he did not stipulate in his auction that he would only ship by UPS,
it's my opinion that he's being unfair to demand that I accept the costs of
his choice of UPS shipment, especially when I've made the less-expensive
alternative so simple. I know this is a fairly small thing, but it just irks
me to no end when people are obstinate for no reason (and expect me to pay
the costs of their obstinacy).

So what do you think: am I being unreasonable or is he?

Seems to me "buyer pays actual shipping costs" is pretty clear.
Also seems to me that if you had a preferred shipping method, that would
have been a good thing to negotiate before the sale.