John Fields

On Mon, 16 May 2005 20:01:22 GMT, "tom" wrote:

I know your a cartoon creature, but what am I? Nyeah nyeah.

---
"Your" is a pronoun used to indicate the possessive case of the noun
"you". "You're" is the contraction of "you are", and is what you
should have used.

In answer to your question, I don't know. You seem, so far, to be
able to respond with little more than IKYABWAI's, so I suspect you've
seen some of Paul Rubens' stuff, but missed the subtlety.

But, if you want to continue with your kindergarten playground antics,
be my guest.

OTOH, since you seem to think that off-topic posts are inappropriate
in this group, I suggest that if you want to not be thought of as
hypocritical you get back on topic.

So, let's talk about something you seem to think you know something
about, Amateur Radio. Not entirely on topic, but electronic
nonetheless. A fine group of folks, AFAIK, although your behavior, so
far, does make one believe that there is at least one bad apple in the
barrel.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer