mac davis

On Sat, 14 May 2005 18:55:54 GMT, "Dan Bollinger"
wrote:

We received some defective CA adhesive at work last year, which the mfgr.
replaced. They never sent a pickup notice, so, I asked for it and they were
happy to give it to me because they didn't want to 'dispose of it properly.'

I now have 10 liters of crystal clear industrial quality ethylCA. Just
about perfect for use as a finish. It is not water thin, but can be thinned
with mineral spirits. Dan

umm... I'm sure that you know what you're doing, Dan...
but what defect caused it to be rejected??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing