Pat Ford

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 May 2005 10:00:20 -0500, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

You want to avoid murder, guns and fundies? Europe is not the place
for you to go. Perhaps a nice island in the Gallapigos might suit
you?

It seems to me the Muslims can't live anywhere where it is safe.

It appears to me that nowhere Muslims live, is safe.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatc...ves/005412.php

http://www.seanbryson.com/articles/a...ist_rapes.html

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe...russia.school/

Gunner

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and

degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling
which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has

nothing for which he is willing to fight,
nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a

miserable creature and has no chance of being
free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
- John Stewart Mill

To be 100% accurate, no where people live is 100% safe, read any newspaper.
Pat