Dave Liquorice wrote:
On 14 May 2005 13:58:55 -0700, wrote:

I don't think you have ever encountered a problem hole.

Now why did I buy 5kg of resin...

OK so these things work like resin, but are presumably a much lower
performance version, since polyfilla doesnt compare too good to epoxy.
And since theyre water based, not sure how quick they go off. I get the
feeling polyester resin will continue to get used for quick holes.

If I can ever think of a use for them I may get some, but Im stil
finding it hard to imagine any app where theyre better. If I were
travelling out to jobs with minimal kit I would be tempted.

NT