Watson A.Name - \Watt Sun, the Dark Remover\

"spudnuty" wrote in message
ups.com...
My experience with Sony headphones was as above G=left, Red=Right &
Copper=Common. Sometimes they're actually all wound together, you just
need to tease the colors out. I've usually tinned them using a gun.
Also check the cord down aways as there is probably damage further
along.
All the tinsel cord I've seen used crimp connections or mechanicaly
attached plugs. That goes back to the '50s and my crystal radio set.
My stepdaughter dances around her room with her headphones on. I've
repaired the cord ~ 10 times.
Richard

Same here in the Atari 2600 and Super Mario Bros years back in the '70s,
when a neighbor bought one for his kids. I must've repaired the
joystick at least a half dozen times.