Cliff

On Sat, 14 May 2005 17:35:20 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

Having 350 horsepower at my disposal helped immeasurably.

The neocons have happily murdered ~100,000 + (and growing)
for you .... very profitable, as the US taxpayers are footing the
cost plus no-bid bills ...

http://www.gregpalast.com/opeconthemarch.html
http://www.gregpalast.com/printerfriendly.cfm?artid=419

[
Some people believe George Bush had a secret plan for Iraq's oil. It's
not that simple. In fact, we found two plans. While there was a hot
war being fought in Iraq, here in Washington, there was a cold war
being fought. On one side, the Pentagon and its neo-con friends, and
on the other, the State Department and its allies in big oil.
]
[
January 2001, George Bush waltzes into office on a gusher of oil
money, swearing that the U.S. has no plans to remake any nation. Yet
at the same time, on the other side of the U.S.A., a secret meeting
was in the works to plan for the invasion of Iraq to overthrow Saddam
and to decide what to do with Iraq's oil.
]
[
which we discovered in this document, completed a month before the
invasion, for the privatization of all Iraq's assets, especially in
the oil and supporting industries.
]

HTH
--