Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Mary Fisher wrote:
We were given the deeds too (in an unimpressive handover and,
disappointingly, no ceremony) a few years ago.I'd be disappointed to
know that it had no value.

Although it was a fascinating document, our house was built on private
land in the 1930s and the story of that land, the owners, the family
diputes and the like was amazing!

Mine state I'm not allowed to carry out trading as a tinker or peddler
from the premises or sell alcohol. Or keep pigs.
With a back garden the size of a postage stamp it would be more likely a
piglet.

I'm taking it all the way to Europe...

--
*If work is so terrific, how come they have to pay you to do it?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.