Paul Mc Cann

In article , davidlobsterpot601
@hotmail.com says...
wrote:

I also saw "Rawlplug compound", or at least a modern version of it
recently. A compound-filled paper "coffee filter" that you wet, then
shoved down the hole.

how do those work? do they expand when wet, and fill the hole? I coudnt
see how shoving a bit of paper down the hole could work.

I spotted these in Wickes a while ago, and picked up a packet intended
for backup use for when I have a plug/hole that 'goes wrong' on me, but
haven't had to open it yet! The paper discs are impregnated with a
plaster-like material which goes off really quickly when it gets wet, so
it's not like bunging a bit of soggy newspaper down the hole.

David

Change the preposition and it sounds like the perect answer for
Montezuma's Revenge
--
Paul Mc Cann