Dave Liquorice

On 14 May 2005 13:58:55 -0700, wrote:

Ahhh, so it doesnt replace the plug, you wrap it round the plug?

I think you are supposed to wrap it around the screw, then remove the
screw before the stuff finally sets. I've never got past seeing them
in the sheds, seeing the price and thinking "How much! For that...".
Bit of polyfilla and scrap of bandage would probably work just as
well.

If so, whats the point? Think im as confused as ever!

I don't think you have ever encountered a problem hole. One where the
substrate can't take the stress's imposed by the plug. By filling the
gaps with a filla you distribute the load better and the fixing is
less likely to fail.

--
Cheers

Dave. pam is missing e-mail