Gunner

On Sat, 14 May 2005 15:57:27 -0500, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 14 May 2005 10:00:20 -0500, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

You want to avoid murder, guns and fundies? Europe is not the place
for you to go. Perhaps a nice island in the Gallapigos might suit
you?

It seems to me the Muslims can't live anywhere where it is safe.

It appears to me that nowhere Muslims live, is safe.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatc...ves/005412.php

http://www.seanbryson.com/articles/a...ist_rapes.html

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe...russia.school/

Do please type cast all Muslims this way. My question is why do you
hate what you do not know ?

Are you claiming I hate Muslims? Cites? I dont even hate
Liberals..them I hold in contempt. I have a number of Muslim friends.
Shrug. Hard not to in So. Cal.

Are those stories accurate have they won a prize for their authenticity ?.

I suppose you will have to ask CNN and BBC.

The top story BBC and the bottom CNN, what type of news coverage are
from the other two?

I guess you will have to find out huh?

Russia has had many tribal wars, even the Finns were Russian until their
revolution in 1905 was it. Different tribes ethnically cleansed by the
Mongolians millennium ago it seems.

Yes and?

My bro law's niece and Muslim that you speak so kindly of will have her
PhD in chemistry at Caltech in four years, she will 24 years young.
his brother is business owner in England and they have a very nice
family, what can you tell me about your family ?

Why would you ask about my family? They are not muslim extremist
immigrants.

Anyway I can show four positive websites about Muslim life in Europe,
by contrast is this the only picture of Muslim life elsewhere in your mind.

Cites to my mind set? Or are you simply going to try to change the
fact that where Muslims move in..crime rises? Avoidance from the UFO
guy?

By the way I have been to Norway you have not.

You have cites for my not having been to Norway? And this means what
in the grand scheme of things?

Ive been to Cambodia. Its likely you have not. And this means what
exactly?

John

John..you are all over the road like a 12pack drunk. Please stay at
least in your own lane.

Gunner

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling
which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight,
nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being
free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
- John Stewart Mill