Old Nick

On Fri, 13 May 2005 08:57:55 -0400, "wallster"
wrote:

My BIL left a dead mower out on the verge, and somebody came in an
complained that it did not work. True story.

alright all you creative geniuses, put on your thinking caps. Every year
(about this time) i run across discarded lawnmowers. I cant help myself, i
almost always stop and pick them up. Sometimes i get them running and sell
them for some always needed beer money. But alot of the time, the deck is
rotted beyond repair so i'll remove the wheels and engine and hope to use it
another time. I just have to make something cool using a vertical shaft
engine, the horizontals get all the glory. Besides a home-built generator,
what projects have you folks made using these engines?

walt