Art

Consumer REports rated cabinets a couple of years ago and found some
bargains. Check it out at the library.

"fixerupper" wrote in message
oups.com...
Help! We need to choose our cabinets and fast! We're very good at
selecting cabinets based on aesthetics, but determining quality is more
difficult. We're currently looking at Kemper, Kraftmaid and Dynasty by
Omega -- similarly priced brands. Any feedback on these brands would be
great. More -- what are the signs of quality we *should* be
prioritizing -- aka dovetailed corners, all-wood construction etc. And
lastly - anyone have any warnings (i.e. the plastic glides on our
drawers keep breaking....) Thank you!