Edwin Pawlowski

"Upscale" wrote in message

I can envision myself working at a Borg like store at sometime
in the future. It might be for the money or maybe just to be active in
some
way within an area that interests me and which I believe I have a certain
level of knowledge. Just hoping that I'll like it.

My plan is to never retire 100%. (Unless I hit the Powerball tonight for
$111 million). I'll be 60 later this year and I've already thought of a
couple of things I'd like to do. They all require getting out of the house,
socializing with others, responsibility but not high stress. Make a few
bucks to buy wood or take some vacations. My boss (the company owner, 1 year
older than me) figures we'll both still be coming into the shop or a
semi-regular basis. I figure if you sit home and watch Jerry Springer you
die too soon.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/