George

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
I know that in my "poster child" HD story, the "little" factoid that a
supposedly "expert" HD employee didn't know was the fact that one could
have more than 100 amps worth of circuit breakers in a 100 amp electrical
panel and, in fact, insisted that one could not have more than 100 amps
worth of breakers in such a panel. Seems like kind of a major issue when
he was trying to influence the design and purchase decisions as a supposed
"expert" on the floor. In fact, he attempted to emphasize this fact by
telling us that he was an electrician before coming to work at the Borg

(he
was a fairly young fellow, so he definitely wasn't a retired electrician).

If they paid him an extra two bucks an hour, he'd be much more
knowledgeable.

Amazing how they're all slugs, slackers and stupid - and underpaid....