Larry Jaques

On Sat, 14 May 2005 10:00:20 -0500, the inscrutable "John Scheldroup"
spake:

It seems to me the Muslims can't live anywhere where it is safe.

http://www.islamonline.net/English/N...rticle02.shtml

Israeli Envoy In Sweden Kicked Out Of Art Museum
STOCKHOLM, January 18 (IslamOnline.net & News Agencies) - Israel's Ambassador to
Sweden Zvi Mazel was kicked out of a Stockholm museum after he had destroyed an artwork
depicting a female Palestinian martyr as Snow White.

Sharon Supports Mazel

Sharon & Mazel: "Victims" who took up their attackers' tactics.
They look like anti-non-semites to me. Reverse bigotry and hatred
are never pretty, are they?

Although Feiler's "art" was a ****-stirring piece, I hope Ambassador
Mazel is expelled from Sweden and loses his ambassador status.

------
We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.
- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming -