Larry Jaques

On Sat, 14 May 2005 07:45:49 -0400, the inscrutable "George"
george@least spake:

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
If you think that kind of idiotic thinking is unusual, take a look
around you at some smaller stores. My first mother-in-law ran into the
same problem many years ago. She was by far the best-qualified science
teacher at a local high school, but the men working in the department
got raises because her husband made excellent money. I never did figure
out what Ben's job had to do with Faith's job performance and pay,
except in the minds of '60s educational admin types around Orange
County, NY.

From each according ....

Manifesto noted.

------
We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.
- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming -