N. Thornton

Default Site funnies {Was: Large Mirror}

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message .1...
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 00:22:13 +0100, James Hart wrote:

I'm not sure whether it's Opera or your HTML software but that page
looks horrible from here, all the pictures and words are clumped
together on top of each other.

Doesn't have that propblem here (Mozilla/5.0 (OS/2; U; Warp 3; en-US;
rv:1.4a) Gecko/20030401) but it a rather "wide" site even full screen
at 1024 pixels I still need to use the horizontal scroll bar. Now
considering most people run at 800x600 screen resolution it must be
even worse for them. Could be yet another browser/code funny are all
the pictures supposed to be on vertical black bar or should some stick
out over the RH edge of that area?

Another annoying feature is the left side bar menu. When you click on
one of those it disappears from the list so when your just looking at
each one in turn you don't know where you have got to down the list

Why do web designers keep making the same cockups, they dont seem to learn.

Regards, NT