John Scheldroup

"Gunner" wrote in message ...
On Fri, 13 May 2005 19:36:49 -0500, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

"Gary H. Lucas" wrote in message news:jrbhe.1558$n95.1401@trndny08...

"carl mciver" wrote in message . net...

I'm always amazed at the guy who gets out of his car to threaten someone. A guy got out of his car and reached for my keys
once.
I rolled up my window on his arm and drove across a parking lot at high speed, and rolled down the window as I hit the brakes.
Then I drove calmly away. Another time a guy got ****ed at me because he almost rear ended me because he was following way to
close. MY wife and daughter were in the car at the time and we had just pulled into a restaurant. The guy roared into the
parking lot and jumped out of his and started pound on the hood of mine. My wife was terrified, I locked the doors. She said
"What if he has a gun?"

In other words murder, crime, guns, and fundamentalists, isn't Europe sounding
better all the time. Living conditions standard of living that is, in the USA have
been spiraling downward ever since the Apollo era, still the Saturn V rocket was
the greatest achievement of them all.

John

So you think that this is something unique to the USA? LOL

Need you be reminded that its estimated that in less than 20 yrs,
Muslims will be in the majority in France, and Germany and England are
not far behind. Holland has already a number of religious based
murders involving Muslims, and Scandinavia has doubled their rape
rates by rapes inacted by Muslim males.

You want to avoid murder, guns and fundies? Europe is not the place
for you to go. Perhaps a nice island in the Gallapigos might suit
you?

It seems to me the Muslims can't live anywhere where it is safe.

http://www.islamonline.net/English/N...rticle02.shtml

Israeli Envoy In Sweden Kicked Out Of Art Museum
STOCKHOLM, January 18 (IslamOnline.net & News Agencies) - Israel's Ambassador to
Sweden Zvi Mazel was kicked out of a Stockholm museum after he had destroyed an artwork
depicting a female Palestinian martyr as Snow White.

Sharon Supports Mazel

Mazel unplugging the wires
Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon in a telephone conversation late Saturday with Mazel,
expressed support for the ambassador's bullying act.

"We are witnessing a rise in anti-Semitism, and will increase our efforts to fight the
phenomenon," Sharon said.

The Israeli diplomat has come under fire and is expected to be reprimanded for his tactless
behavior by the Swedish Foreign Ministry on Monday, January 19.

Dror Feiler told AFP the Ambassador was "totally unreasonable and undiplomatic" and
would not listen to his explanations.

John