Sparky

Ed wrote:
Unplug the dryer, remove the back panel.
Look for a white plastic part near and to the left of the vent outlet, it
has two wires on it. Check this for continuity. On the heater can, near the
top, there is usually a device on the left side with two wires on it. Check
this for continuty. Your have now tested both thermal fuses.

Where the heating element is, there's 3 devices along there. The first
one is just where the heating element gets it's power from. Second in
line is what looks to be a thermostat, and finally, there's some other
device which I can't identify - that's probably the fuse you speak of.

Is there any switches or anything around the motor that I should check?

Sparky