Mike Clarke

In article .com,
paul_s wrote:

I am currently rennovating a house in sunderland and lack of finance
means I ham having too look at doing some sort of plastering course,
does anybody have any links or addresses for the Sunderland,Gateshead
or Newcastle area for courses?

There's a couple of adverts in our local free papers (S.E.
Northumberland) offering short, 4 & 8 day, courses:

Builders Training North East 0191 267 5777
http://www.builderstrainingnortheast.com

and

"Plastering & Tiling Course" based in Northumberland. No address
but phone no is 07986 527574

I've no idea what these places are like so can't make any comment on
them other than just passing on the above info.

--
Mike Clarke