Doctor Evil

"BigWallop" wrote in message
. uk...

"mp" wrote in message
Hi all

I'm about to install a power shower (I can imagine it's been covered

umpteen
times) but despite doing a previous search about my problem I've seen no
answers/solutions.

The problem is that the cold water feed to the shower mixer comes direct
from the loft water tank (normal) DOWN through to the mixer, whereas the

hot
water comes from the airing cupboard through the floorboards and UP to

the
mixer.

So my problem is getting the pipes close enough for the pump to connect

to.
I can't use a post-mixer pump due to wall cavity being so thin (barrats
house!).

You already have a cold water supply to your hot water tank, so why not

tap
in to that?

You really haven't a clue. Please do not give advise on fields you know
nothing about. The cold for the shower comes from the cold tank.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download