Andy Dingley

On Fri, 13 May 2005 10:34:42 +0100, --s-p-o-n-i-x--
wrote:

I liked them because you could use a longer plug/screw if the wall was
a bit dodgy.

Slice the flange off another wallplug and shove that in afterwards.

Or else just poke them down with a drillbit. Unless you're using huge
screws, you only need one plug's length of grip, you just need it
further in where the wall is stable.

Haven't seen them for a few years, though. Anyone know if any of the
sheds stock them?

I saw them recently, but the price was ridiculous.

I also saw "Rawlplug compound", or at least a modern version of it
recently. A compound-filled paper "coffee filter" that you wet, then
shoved down the hole.