michael

wallster wrote:
alright all you creative geniuses, put on your thinking caps. Every year
(about this time) i run across discarded lawnmowers. I cant help myself, i
almost always stop and pick them up. Sometimes i get them running and sell
them for some always needed beer money. But alot of the time, the deck is
rotted beyond repair so i'll remove the wheels and engine and hope to use it
another time. I just have to make something cool using a vertical shaft
engine, the horizontals get all the glory. Besides a home-built generator,
what projects have you folks made using these engines?

walt

Ever see the Richard Pryor flick 'Moving'? Build a killer, multi-blade
mower. Four blades, two of which counter-rotate so you get a nice even,
and wide, cut. Tall wheels to get over obstacles, remote control for
speed, steering, etc. Sit in the shade and gloat while neighbors turn
green with envy.

Floating back to Earth now...

Xavier Cugat