Norman D. Crow

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

"Another Phil" NoSpamming@one two three four five.com wrote in message

The two Wal-Marts are the most extreme different. There is an
indescribable psychic feel to the stores. Everyone who enters can feel
and react to this psychic flavor.

.

Two of the BORGS and one Wal-Mart near me I will never go into again.
Darn outright surly and go out of their way to be unhelpful staff. Yet
last summer when a new Loews opened up a few miles north of me, I was
shocked, and down-right jaw dropped surprised at the warm friendly
atmosphere of the place

The problem is not the customers, the employees, or the store location.
Faults like these are management, fully and specifically problems with
management.

Like people, businesses have personalities. If the people at the top are
cheerful, customer oriented, the probably hire others that are of similar
attitude. Forget "qualifications" for a job, people hire people they
like. The DMV and post office hire people that took a test and had a
passing score. Look at the personalities of those places.

I tend to go to stores that are favorable to my personality.
--

Don't know about the "feel" of our HD, but I go there somewhat regularly.
Living in an area that is "employment challenged", they have quite a few

--
Nahmie