Chuck

On Thu, 12 May 2005 22:19:58 GMT, "Don Sforza"
wrote:

With the very tiniest of Dremel bits you can "dig out" the offending screw
(both of the ones you mentioned, actually).

How tiny, and is there a special technique? I used a 3/32 bit
in a drill press and it just wouldn't stay on the brass.

Then drill out the area with a
1/8th or 3/16th drill and glue in a dowel of the approaipiate size. Redrill
for the brass screw. DAMHIKT. Works llike a charm... twice on the same
hole, even.

I've done this before, but on much larger screws and holes.

-- Chuck

=====
Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
=====
{remove curly brackets for email}