Owen Lowe

In article ,
(Arch) wrote:

Perhaps I misunderstand the meaning of "troll!",
but I wonder if others beside you link my style with the past posts
referred to as trolls and I'm the last to know. If so, somebody please
say so and spare me the embarrassment of continuing.

Hey there, Archie McCallister of Stuart Florida - if that IS your real
name - I read Derek's "troll" comment as a fun-intended poke at your
rabble rousing yet totally accurate comment.

I certainly don't view your posts as trolling - though I suppose one
could consider it trolling with the purpose of getting people to think,
consider, be amused and, at least in my case, sometimes confused and
bewildered when your musings pass right over my head. I absolutely don't
see them as negative, mean spirited or inappropriate to the group.

You keep on posting just as you have been Archie McCallister of Stuart
Florida - if that IS your real name - ...maybe your middle name is
Fortiter.