Arch

Derek Andrews,
Your pejorative opinion of what has long been almost a conditioned
knee-kick response on my part about bowl bottoms surprised me. I
presumed, in error, that most here sighed and expected my usual benign
response. Regardless, I thought my first sentence made that clear.

Certainly my "troll!" if that it be, was not directed at you, whom I had
counted a web friend. Perhaps I misunderstand the meaning of "troll!",
but I wonder if others beside you link my style with the past posts
referred to as trolls and I'm the last to know. If so, somebody please
say so and spare me the embarrassment of continuing.

I wish you only the best and retain the right to disagree without being
disagreeable. I didn't realize that my post was disagreeable, but I
didn't mention 'foot fetish'. Even I know that's a "troll!".

Archie McCallister, Stuart, Fla.