Gunner

On Thu, 12 May 2005 13:10:40 -0700, "Lane" lane (no spam) at
copperaccents dot com wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message

Not true. Hire someone who has a clue. Isn't it true that you get what you
pay for, wouldn't it also be true in hiring employees, not just tooling?
Just my opinion, and possible rant.
Lane

Based on my experience in manufacturing..at that age..you are
suggesting he hire illegal aliens, not the average mind numbed
American kid.

Gunner

Illegal aliens? Where did that come from? I wasn't even close to suggesting
that.

Lane

Perhaps I didnt make myself clear. Its been my experience that illegal
aliens as a group, are harder working, less willing to bitch, whimper
and tend to be smarter than most modern kids

Gunner

"Veterans, and anyone sensible, take cover when there's incoming.
A cloud of testosterone makes a **** poor flack shield."
Offbreed