The Natural Philosopher

Morris wrote:

Hi again guys,
Any chance of us reaching a consensus on whether £1900 is a fair price or
not.

I think its on the high side, but not unreasonable.
Ask him how he calculated it.

If the unspoken answer is 'because generally people will pay that, and I
have plenty that will, so if you don't want it, feck off' then you have
a choice don't you?

Morris
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Thats £500 for the CU alone by my reckoning,

Crikey. I recently changed my CU to a 12 way split load. Electricity off
to on again was about 6 hours. And I'm a slow worker. ;-)

Took me longer to wire the alarm panel back up again.

They were all mounted on nasty meter boards at the top of the cellar
stairs. So I removed the lot and dry lined the wall so there's now no
cable showing. Whole job about 2.5 days.

--
*Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.