Erik

In article ,
"Steve W." wrote:

Those Blue/Clear handled tools are Companion brand. Basically import
crap sold at Sears. I use the Black handled ergo grip drivers a LOT and
they are worth the money, I did manage to break one but it wasn't being
used as a screwdriver at the time.....

Maybe some Companion stuff is Blue/Clear, but so is Craftsman. I have a
'sand cast looking tip' #2 Blue/Clear Phillips right here on my desk...
a number 41295, and plainly marked 'Made In USA' right on it.

It's a warranty replacement, and I haven't actually used it yet.
However, after reading this thread, tried it on for fit in a couple of
screws close at hand... fit feels a lot better than it looks, to be
honest.

At least they seem to be plating their screwdrivers again.

Erik