Frank Erskine

On 12 May 2005 02:25:35 -0700, "paul_s" wrote:

Hello folks,

Am new to this group but as information on t'internet about plastering
in the North East are seems either to be at a premium or just plain
hard to find I thought I would take the plunge.
I am currently rennovating a house in sunderland and lack of finance
means I ham having too look at doing some sort of plastering course,
does anybody have any links or addresses for the Sunderland,Gateshead
or Newcastle area for courses?

Give the City of Sunderland College a call. Although plastering as
such isn't listed on their prospectus, it might be included in their
brickie courses or suchlike, or they might point (sic) you in the
right direction.

--
Frank Erskine
Sunderland